Cyber Security Services
Cyber Security Services:
We offer a variety of cyber security services to safeguard your businesses’ online assets. Each of these services are customized to our clients’ individual needs, in addition to offering training on secure online practices.
Security Posture Review
- This includes a high-level, business focused analysis and review of existing security policies, procedures, and controls, in addition to providing the board and/or executive with an analysis of corporate posture against their obligations of due care and governance. Furthermore, we will offer recommendations for areas of concern.
- ISO/IEC 27001
Threat Risk Assessment
- We will conduct detailed assessments of assets, risks and threats faced by the business, including…
- Assessing potential losses:
– Legal Exposure
- Analysis of likelihood and impact of specific events
- Used to aid in decision making and suggest countermeasures and controls
- Review handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Security Policies & Procedures
- This encompasses analyzing and reviewing security policies & procedures in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002 controls
- We will ensure that the policies and procedures are appropriate to the associated risks
- We will design, develop and implement support
- This service ranges from a single high level assessment to a full audit
We offer customized training for executive and/or staff appropriate to needs and job function, which addresses some of the highest risks faced by most businesses, including examples such as:
- Social Engineering
- Internal controls
- This training may be ongoing or one-time, as per our clients’ wishes.